Crash Course Worksheets Bundle | Engineering
In 46 episodes, Dr. Shini Somara will teach you how we built much of our world with engineering! This course is based on introductory college-level material across many different engineering disciplines. By the end of this course, you will be able to:* Consider the impact of engineering solutions in global, economic, environmental, and societal contexts
* Recognize ethical and professional responsibilities in engineering situations and make informed judgments
* Apply principles of engineering, science, and mathematics to identify and solve technical problems
* Discuss grand challenges and questions in engineering and progress on solutions
Here is what is included:
- 180+ Pages of Material
- CC Engineering Ep. 1-46
1. Teacher Notes: 2 pages of teacher notes
2. General Note Taking Guide: Blank section for students to creatively take notes
3. Student Note Guide: 2 pages and a great way to keep students engaged in what they are watching. Three vocabulary, 7 questions, and 7 discussion questions.
From "What is Engineering?" to "The Biggest Problem We're Facing Today and the Future of Engineering"