Social Studies Mega Store
Crash Course Worksheets Bundle | Navigating Digital Information
Want to implement Crash Course videos in your classroom? Save you valuable time and energy with this Bundle of Digital Information Crash Course resources.
Here’s what is included:
- 35+ Pages of Material
- CC Navigating Digital Information Ep. 1-10
- Note Taking Guide for Students: Blank section for students to creatively take notes
- Video Summary: Location for students to write a short summary of what they have watched.
- Teacher Notes: Filled out and completed notes for each video to save you more time
- Vocabulary Section: 3 words that the students should research and write individually write in a sentence.
- Quiz for students (including answers): A 10 question quiz that students should take after watching the video or as homework. I prefer in class as the material from the video is easier to remember for the students.
- The Facts about Fact Checking
- Check Yourself with Lateral Reading
- Who Can You Trust?
- Using Wikipedia
- Evaluating Evidence
- Evaluating Photos & Videos
- Data & Infographics
- Click Restraint
- Social Media