Complete Full Year Homeschool US History Curriculum | Early America to 1970's
Tired of spending nights and weekends finding the best teaching material for the upcoming school year? This MASSIVE bundle of my complete HOMESCHOOL US History curriculum will take the prep load off your back and give you every slide, activity, video, project, and writing assignment necessary to give your student(s) a clear path to high school U.S. History success. You will have access to this curriculum through the GOOGLE DRIVE LINK which you may download. I will also be providing email support throughout your semester or year.
- Google Drive lifetime FREE updates and any new products
- Email support throughout the year
- A homeschoolers perspective as I homeschool my own 3 kids
- Everything is editable
- 25+ years of experience in the classroom
Here is what is included in this WHOLE YEAR of Curriculum: There is way more curriculum than you could ever work in your classroom for a year.
Units Covered During The First Semester:
1. Chapter 1 Creating a Nation
2. War and the West, 1861-1890
3. Creating a Modern America, 1865-1901
4. Becoming a World Power, 1872-1917
5. The Progressive Movement, 1890-1917
6. World War I and its Aftermath, 1917-1920
7. The Jazz Age, 1921-1929
8. The Great Depression Begins, 1929-1932
9. Roosevelt and the New Deal, 1931-1941
Units Covered During The Second Semester:
10. A World in Flames, 1931-1941
11. America and World War II, 1941-1945
12. The Cold War Begins, 1945-1960
13. Postwar America, 1945-1960
14. The New Frontier and the Great Society, 1960-1968
15. The Civil Rights Movement, 1954-1968
16. The Vietnam War, 1954-1975
17. The Politics of Protest, 1960-1980
18. Politics and Economics, 1968-1980
19. The Resurgence of Conservatism, 1980-1992
20. A Time of Change, 1980-2000
21. America's Challenges for a New Century, 2001-2008
22. Obama and Beyond, 2008-Present
Each Chapter Includes:
I have created a separate document that details out what needs to be done for each chapter.
A focus for the chapter as you go through it with your student.
A set of questions to go through with your student(s) after they have read the lesson in the book. I have done this with a number of students and it is a great way to create some conversation around the topics being covered.
Some chapters have an intro PPT while others do not. The PPT is to give an overview of the chapter.
Each chapter will have 3-5 lessons to go through individually. There are lots of options within these lessons so that you can adjust to the needs of your students.
I have the students take the test in the back of the chapter. I will include pictures of the answer key so you can grade what was produced.
I like to show a film after each unit as this will be optional for each homeschooler. I do have links to some of the films but not all of them. If you have access to Netflix or Amazon Prime that will help in trying to fit this in.
***CLICK HERE FOR A PREVIEW***
McGraw Hill United States History and Geography Continuity and Change
ISBN# 978-0-07-675583-5 2019
**PLEASE READ**: You will receive a GOOGLE DRIVE link to download immediately.
**PLEASE READ**: This BUNDLE was just created and is almost done. Once completed the price will go up so please work with me as I finish up the last few chapters.
**PLEASE READ**: RETURNS: I will not be doing any returns on this item for obvious reasons. Once I have given the link for download, it is yours to use in your home only.